Our service is unique and designed to protect your identity, whether you call us or submit information online.
Talking things through helps you provide the full picture and makes we can get the best use of your information. Call ****** any time to talk to one of our experienced call agents.
- We will ask questions about the crime you have information on but will never ask questions about you.
- Ring when you’ve got time to talk and won’t be disturbed.
- If you are concerned your call could be traced, Dont worry no one will trace.
- You can use a phone booth also.
- Calls by mobile phone may show up on an itemised bill.
Urdu not your first language?
You can still give us information anonymously. When your call is answered, tell the call agent which language you speak and they will connect you to our translation service.
Almost half of all the information we receive is submitted using our Anonymous Online Form.
- The form provides some questions to help you tell us everything you know.
- It gives you plenty of options to give as much detailed information as you can.
- The detailed information you give means a more useful report to the police or other law enforcement agencies.
- The information you send is over a secure internet connection which makes sure you, and your computer, are anonymous.
- We read what you submit and take out any information that might identify you before forwarding it to the relevant authorities.
Skype and internet calling services
We don’t advise anyone to use Skype, or other internet calling services to provide information to us:
- We cannot guarantee your anonymity if you use these services.
- Other users on your computer may be able to find out that you’ve called us.
Appeals for information about people being looked for by the police can be found in Most Wanted on front page. You can give information on these appeals either by phone or online. If you call us on *******, it helps us to have the appeal reference number shown on the appeal, beginning CSPK.